Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ridgid TP1300 Planer

Blog Entries
    I have put my Rigid planer through heck planing rough sawn mahogany, bushings, and maple. It is a workhorse. I prefer it to the Delta 15" planer at the big shop.

Need New Rollers for TP1300

I, too, need new rollers for my TP1300. It looks like these may no longer be available at Cutech(?) Are there any other options?

Doesn't the ridgid planer come with a lifetime parts warranty ?

Depot should supply you with them or give you a new planer in exchange.

You could have the rollers recoated. If you have a Motion Industries in your area they might be able to help, otherwise I'd Google it for help.
    Confidence: The feeling you experience before you fully understand the situation

I tried to buy new blades at HD without success at my local store. They are no longer available as they have apparently stopped carrying them in Canada at least. I don’t expect I’d get much satisfaction if I have a breakdown or need a part. OTOH, it has provided 20 years of good service and outlasted the computer I paid much more for at the same time lol!

Thomas, I have the Rigid TP1300 and fortunately haven't yet needed parts. Seeing your post, I did check the Cutech website and see that the rollers no longer appear there. Did you get confirmation that they no longer carry them?

King Canada sells a version of this planer with helical cutter head, but is otherwise the same I believe. Have a look here for further info, manuals, parts lists, etc.

https://www.kingcanada.com/en/produc...cal-cutterhead.