Thread: Viewing a thread Problem

Viewing a thread Problem

I'm not an experienced user, so there may be a solution that can be pointed out?
    To view a thread with multiple posts and pages there is a banner that allow that selection. Or you have to page through all posts.

On a fishing message board site - within the OP message preview it shows how many pages of threads and allows selection of the last page or any in between. This method works much better than what I've been doing here.
    The referenced fishing site is - Walleye Central. If one wants to see what I'm suggesting. Perhaps I can figure out how to do a screen posting of it.

If I understand you right, that feature is used in these forums. How many posts per thread are your settings setup for?
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Myk it shows default. I see there is a way to look at the last post - but the method on walleye central may be better. I need a better understanding of how to navigate. This forum is pretty sophisticated so I'm thinking somewhere else may not be better than what's here.....

If you right click on the circle at the left of the thread title it will take you to the next unread post in any thread.

Keith that doesn't work for mobile phone as their is no right click then. I switched to the mobile viewing style and that didn't work either.
    Am I missing something?