Last night Aaron installed our new server. We were offline for about one and a half hours, maybe a bit less.
All of the support software was upgraded on the new machine with the exception of vBulletin. We purchased vBulletin 5 which is a major upgrade and Aaron installed a working demo install so our Staff can take a look at the new features before he upgrades The Creek. Once we have had the opportunity to get acquainted with how everything works Aaron will upgrade our vBulletin software. There are still some minor items that Aaron has to do before everything is completed, mostly copying some files and edits that don't effect vBulletin.

Some of you may have to refresh your SawMill Creek cookie in order for your browser to work. I know that Firefox required a refresh, I haven't tested Chrome or Safari yet. Please report any problems you find to Aaron Koehl via Private Message.

I hope that everyone will enjoy the new server, it has ten times the performance of our old machine with plenty of room to grow, the bottleneck at this point will be our bandwidth which we increased by 300% about six months ago.

Thanks to all of our Contributors, your support has made the new server possible for everyone to enjoy.