Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Anyone else getting spammed by some idiot Larry Kirk @ amazing woodworking plans

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    I haven't received anything from Larry. I feel slighted!
    I get it all in my spam folder, but I'll be more than happy to forward it all to you.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Barry View Post
    Hes probably some poor schmuck just trying to feed his kids by selling amazing woodworking plans Brian. Live and let live.
    I got my first one; to a throw away Yahoo account. Yahoo routed it directly to the spam folder.

I presume that if you click on the attached plans you get a virus. I doubt he is hoping I will really want seesaw plans.

I got my first Larry Kirk e-mail today in my spam folder. I'm suspicious that it came from this site also. Never had any e-mails from him until I looked at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Adams View Post
    I got my first Larry Kirk e-mail today in my spam folder. I'm suspicious that it came from this site also. Never had any e-mails from him until I looked at this thread.
    Well I doubt that because I've looked at this thread numerous times and commented a few times and Larry has never sent me anything. I think its more likely that you bought something woodworking related from someplace on-line including ebay / maybe amazon / maybe some woodworking magazine / etc. and you get connected to Larry that way.

Maybe Larry doesn't like you Pat.

Larry showed up again for breakfast at my place again.

I received the one a few weeks back...nothing new since. I kind of miss conversing with ole Larry.... He must like some of you more than me.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

I got another one yesterday. Plans for some project, due to "overwhelming demand".

I doubt this has anything to do with SMC. I have only gotten Larry Kirk emails through my SCM Group Gmail account, never my personal Gmail account.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

I'D like that program TOO!!!! I have a Mac. Hope it works for a Mac.

So I guess we all despise this guy's business practices and his distasteful emailings.

So here you go. We hate this so bad that I just posted the 101st in the thread over six weeks and five days.

Ol' Larry couldn't buy this type of advertising here, and I just helped him out!

I think he owes a freebe for putting him over 100 posts.
    Last edited by Tony Zona; 05-06-2016 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Begging for a freebe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Zona View Post
    So I guess we all despise this guy's business practices and his distasteful emailings.

So here you go. We hate this so bad that I just posted the 101st in the thread over six weeks and five days.

Ol' Larry couldn't buy this type of advertising here, and I just helped him out!

I think he owes a freebe for putting him over 100 posts.
    I doubt that he is advertising. I would be afraid to open attachment. by sounds of his latest email that he is into something
    ron

Folks, this thread has run its course.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney