Thread: Can't renew my subscription.

Can't renew my subscription.

I've received 2 emails notifying me that my subscription was almost up. When I click on the link in the email, it goes to an smc page but gives this message;

" Sawmill Creek Woodworking Community does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe"

I also tried going to the website and clicking donate, but i get the same message. I am logged in when I try this.

I'm surw it's something simple, but please help. Thanks.

Scott....just click on the "Donate" button on the light blue ribbon above. If you prefer to mail in your contribution...scroll down to the bottom of the page for the snail mail address.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

We have had problems with email the last couple of days, Aaron resolved the problem late last night. I don't know if that problem also interfered with PayPal or our subscription service but we will look into it just to make sure.

Thank you both for your reply. I just tried the donate button and got the same error message. I'll try again later.

I had the same issue a few days ago and then the donate button worked. Hope you figure it out and it works for you.

Aaron Koehl corrected this issue so it should not be a problem now.

I still can't donate.

Scott,

Using the "Donate" button at the top, then selecting a donation amount and clicking on the PayPal hot button, it took me to Pay Pal where I could have donated. Are you getting that far?
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

No, when I click on donate i get the error message I described in my first post. I've tried over the coarse of this thread on three different computers.

Scott,

I can't duplicate the problem your having. I tried two different computers and my tablet and all of them worked without an error message.
    Try removing your SawMill Creek cookie and clearing your browser cashe.

I was able to donate through a computer at work that I never use for smc. I guess it was some type of cookie issue. Thanks to all for your help.