Thread: Slow pages connection reset

Slow pages connection reset

OK this is getting bad. I can't load pages , seems like it resets connection because of time out and I have to try 3 or 4 times to get forum page to load.Been doing it for a few days but today is really bad can barely get on at all. This is the only website I have trouble with my speeds are good and all other sites load just fine so it has to be here.HELP!!!!
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Sorry I don't have problems. Hope you get it figured out.

herlp please

this is becoming a very bad problem pages keep, reset connection, pages when they decide to load take min's if it doesn't time out.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert,

Clear your browser cashe, if that doesn't work delete your SawMill Creek cookie and login again. This has helped several people recently, the problem is not our software because thousands of people are not having a problem. Over the course of several days I have tested both Windows and Apple machines using several browsers.....but not Internet Explorer which I never use for any reason.

Thanks Keith I cleared the browser cache and deleted the cookie it works better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Bert,

Clear your browser cashe, if that doesn't work delete your SawMill Creek cookie and login again. This has helped several people recently, the problem is not our software because thousands of people are not having a problem. Over the course of several days I have tested both Windows and Apple machines using several browsers.....but not Internet Explorer which I never use for any reason.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

well its still happening this is getting very frustrating I can't use this site . this is the only website I have trouble with. I've cleared the cache deleted cookies and page s still load so slow that the connection times out and page resets. It took 4 trys to get this page to load so I could post. I can't seem to get to engraver page with out trying 3 or 4 times. Please tell me whats going on.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander