Thread: Upgrading your LV Plow Plane: a small cost saving tip

Upgrading your LV Plow Plane: a small cost saving tip

If you are planning to upgrade your small plow plane to work beads, you can save a bit by doing it during a free shipping event.

Background. I called customer service at LV today. I understood that the $59 upgrade price includes shipping THE PLANE both ways. But I was wondering if it also included shipping me the empty box/kit into which I put the plane. (I always assumed that this was not included in the $59.) LV confirmed that I'd need to pay regular shipping on the empty box/kit, and that buying the upgrade during the free shipping event saves me that shipping charge.

Fred
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 04-08-2016 at 1:55 PM.

True but.... Saving shipping ended up costing me ~$400. (Since I'm ordering, I've been meaning to get.... Repeatedly. Please don't tell my wife. :-) )

I have the same problem Dave. My basket currently has $400 in it and I'm trying to decide if I want to pull that trigger. Hang in there man!

Quote Originally Posted by David Bassett View Post
    True but.... Saving shipping ended up costing me ~$400. (Since I'm ordering, I've been meaning to get.... Repeatedly. Please don't tell my wife. :-) )
    Wayyy to true.