Thread: Leather engraving, mouse pad

Leather engraving, mouse pad

Hi all, My name is caroline and i am from Australia and have just bought an Emblaser. I work mostly with leather, making pan style motorbike seats. I use Cut2D and PicLaser. I wish to thank you all for the information on this forum, it has been invaluble. Anyway, it has been a steep learning curve and have wasted alot of leather trying to get the settings right. Here is a mouse pad i made using the emblaser. It measures about 20cm across. Using about 20% power. cheersa map.jpg
    Emblaser A3 4watt

Beautiful piece of work, just curious how long it took to do that?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Looks beautiful! Love the old maps and on leather it gives a great nostalgic look!

keep up the great work!
    Epilog Helix 60 watt, Epilog 36EXT 75 watt, 2 Rotary Attachments, 3 Jaw Chuck Rotary Attachment, Kern 52x100 400 watt putting out 580 watts, Photobrasive Laser Mask, Rayzist 1924 Blast Cabinet, ikonics blast cabinet, SR3000 Resist, Epson 1400 Printer, 1 Paragon Glass Kiln, Covington Wet Belt Sander/Polisher, 2 JDS Air Filtration Units, 14" Stone Saw, and A Few Other Things I Forgot About!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Beautiful piece of work, just curious how long it took to do that?
    Hi bert, this piece took about 3 hours. cheers
    Emblaser A3 4watt