Thread: Photo up load

Photo up load

3 photos, taken the same day/time with an iphone. Photos resized to around 100kb, 2 photos will upload the third never. Alway get "photo failed to upload", anyone, any ideas?
    Reality continues to ruin my life!

Blog Entries
    How close to 100 kb were the photos? Can you try posting the photo that is causing problems here? Or try sending me a private message with the photo.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    How close to 100 kb were the photos? Can you try posting the photo that is causing problems here? Or try sending me a private message with the photo.
    Lee, I was trying to upload to SMC, photo was resized from 2.2MB to 124KB using Preview resize tool on a Mac. I did the exact same process with the other two photos. And they were larger, 900KB, but loaded just fine. And this morning I tried to upload the photos again, guess what, all 3 loaded. Computers, gotta love em! I tried multiple times yesterday using both a Mac and IPad. Dunno, I don't have a clue as to what could have changed, neither machine had been rebooted overnight, the only thing changed was closing Chrome and reopening this AM.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Randy Rizzo; 05-04-2016 at 10:44 AM.
    Reality continues to ruin my life!

I had a similar issue on Facebook yesterday. There was one photo that just would NOT upload. Came from the same camera and same workflow to process it as the others, but it would NOT load. Tried the same file again today (not reprocessed - exact same file as yesterday) and it loaded right up.

As you say, gotta love them!

Blog Entries
    Well the good news is it is now working for you.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute