Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCIS fans - How does DiNozzo exit show?

NCIS fans - How does DiNozzo exit show?

Weatherly was on one of the Hollywood shows last week and indicated there was death involved. So, my leading theory is that DiNozzo senior dies suddenly, leaves Tony a surprise fortune, and Tony decides to turn in his badge to go find Ziva.

However, almost all of the longer enduring characters that have exited the show have died (Kate, Jenny, Mike Franks, Eli David, Jackie Vance, Dorneget, Tom Morrow). And Fornell has been shot, but we don't know his fate yet.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Brian Tymchak; 05-07-2016 at 6:47 AM.
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

Gets blown up in his Mustang...for real this time!?!

It is one of the few shows i watch and mainly because I like the cast. Besides, it's nice to have a "Buckeye" in the cast. But I really miss Zeva.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Long time NCIS fan but I think the show has jumped the shark. As mentioned above most of the interesting characters have already left. Weatherly leaving just seals the deal and if Fornell dies, well there's not much left.

I thought maybe Tony doesn't come back from Russia, but previews of the final two episodes show Tony so he must come back from Russia.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Giles View Post
    Long time NCIS fan but I think the show has jumped the shark. As mentioned above most of the interesting characters have already left. Weatherly leaving just seals the deal and if Fornell dies, well there's not much left.
    Really, wow. I always thought the success of the show was largely due to the depth of the cast with Gibbs, Ducky, Tim, Abby and DiNozzo. I felt the biggest loss was Ziva. Her spot has seen a revolving door of characters before and since.
    NOW you tell me...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Giles View Post
    I agree it has jumped the shark and is winding down. Ziva David brought an energy and sensuality to the show which the current character cannot replace. In fact the current character is a relative of someone and we all know what nepotism does to organizations . It WAS a good show that should now be retired on a good note.

In the previews of the season finally Gibbs asked Tony if he was looking for Ziva. Now with Tony leaving it's just not worth watching anymore as there will be no more interesting characters.

My wife and I discussed this yesterday and she suggested that the 'mole', the one we presume shot Fornell, was DiNozzo. Perhaps he has been a bad guy all this time.

There are only so many Marines, Sailors, and family and friends of characters that can be murdered or in deep trouble, before the episodes all look repetitive. The Ziva angle makes the most sense, but maybe they can come up with one final burst of creativity.

Ziva David was not even an original cast member. There was another woman before her. Ziva David was very good no doubt. I'll still watch unless it goes way down hill after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Tymchak View Post
    Weatherly was on one of the Hollywood shows last week and indicated there was death involved. So, my leading theory is that DiNozzo senior dies suddenly, leaves Tony a surprise fortune, and Tony decides to turn in his badge to go find Ziva.

However, almost all of the longer enduring characters that have exited the show have died (Kate, Jenny, Mike Franks, Eli David, Jackie Vance, Dorneget, Tom Morrow). And Fornell has been shot, but we don't know his fate yet.

Thoughts?
    I don't think DiNozzo Senior has any more money. They have suggested a number of times that he has been a pretender on that score for quite a while. Maybe Ziva is not all gone but they have left others far behind - Kate and Franks for example - without more than a casual reference now and again.

Fornell looks like he was taken out of the show this past episode. Very unlikely that Tony is the shooter. They have made him into a much softer, big hearted guy over the past few seasons with no indications that there is a dark side lurking. They may as well just shoot us all if Tony turns out to be a murdering mole. Still, that last show was a cliff hanger. I can't imagine who the mole might be and can't imagine that one of the main characters will be thrown under as the villain - or - at that point the show is DONE.

I agree that NCIS has been entertaining but that it's time to say goodnight. 'Nuff of a good thing already. It is now becoming a self aware caricature of itself. Abby is particularly annoying to me now .

Having said all that - I can't believe I said all that about a TV show . "Get a life people"
    "... for when we become in heart completely poor, we at once are the treasurers & disbursers of enormous riches."
    WQJudge

Jake is the killer and is tapping into Bishop's computer

But you gotta love Gibbs in his basement using hand tools. Then, he dumps some screws and stuff out of a small jar to pour a drink.

It is better than all the woodworking shows. Maybe Gibbs should start a boat building show.

Quote Originally Posted by jerome stanek View Post
    jake is the killer and is tapping into bishop's computer
    Excellent - EXCEPT that there would have been no reason for Jake to chase after the MI5 women in London and the former NCIS guy that was killed and that started the whole going to Moscow and London investigation that Tony lead. Still, it's a fun twist to make Jake into a crazed revenge killer- oh well...
    Last edited by Sam Murdoch; 05-08-2016 at 6:41 PM. Reason: EXCEPT
    "... for when we become in heart completely poor, we at once are the treasurers & disbursers of enormous riches."
    WQJudge