Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCIS fans - How does DiNozzo exit show?

My daughter reckons Gibbs' boats are actually made as 3D jigsaw puzzles and that is how he gets them out of the basement. I have to admit that NCIS is the only US show I watch now and I am getting worried about what they are doing with it. Looks like I will have to buy the boxed DVD set and start my own re-runs.

I have watched that show from the beginning and continue to watch the reruns. But it is noted that all are just getting too old. Gibbs looks like he is well past his prime from when he started. He aged on that show big time. I too believe Ziva was a great key player in that she was able to do the physical rough house stuff. This other one is too much a pansy and Magee is too. What I heard from Tony's father who was the one who let it slip out that Tony was leaving is that his father will become a bigger player now. I do hope they do not totally lock Tony out and kill him off and maybe on the final couple episodes bring him and Ziva back. They have been picked up for 2 more years. Just can n't think of how many more marines they can kill off. I thought Ducky would be the one they kill off next. Tony did put on a lot of weight lately too. He may die from a heart attack.

I just hope they do not do another spin off with him. There is enough of these already. I was a great show but it is loosing its luster and it maybe time to pull the plug on all of them.
    John T.

So, did they really kill off Ziva?? I don't think so..
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

I think DiNozzo leaves to be with Ziva.
    George

Making sawdust regularly, occasionally a project is completed.

Michael Weatherly has already moved on. He has signed to play… Dr. Phil. Yeah, that Phil. In a show called Bull. I think I'll pass.
    Last edited by Tom Giles; 05-11-2016 at 2:36 PM.

DiNozza finally gets his just reward..... An enraged group of women (not feminists, just all the women he has offended, verbally abused and used) led by McGee and Gloria Steinem bludgeon him to death with vegetables and paperwork while onlookers provide a Standing Ovation.

Blog Entries
    One thing I notice about NCIS is the exec. producer is the same guy that brought us Airwolf back in the day. Remember how Jan Michael Vincent self destructed? I think if I could get Bellisario in a room, I would note the difference between Vincent and the very well grounded Mark Harmon and ask him if the Airwolf experience made him look for more reliable actors.

I've read that Harmon used to be a carpenter when he was coming up and still likes to hang sheet rock with his old construction buddies. I read that he say's it's good exercise and if he's going to lift weights, he might as well do something constructive. My kind of guy.

Gibbs also played a little football too.
    John T.

NCIS is still the number one rated show on TV most weeks when there is a new episode and the NFL isn't playing. Apparently a lot of people think it hasn't jumped the shark yet.

Quote Originally Posted by George Bokros View Post
    I think DiNozzo leaves to be with Ziva.
    That's seems inevitable with the set up of the most recent show. Americans can't stand unrequited love . We want our happy endings.
    "... for when we become in heart completely poor, we at once are the treasurers & disbursers of enormous riches."
    WQJudge