Thread: Land O' Lakes Lodge

Land O' Lakes Lodge

Corafoam 15, 1.85" thick.
    Porter & MF acrylics. Combination of CNC & hand carving ....... 46" wide.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Another beauty Roger. Who did the painting on this one?

I painted this one myself, Keith. Most birds I paint myself, as well as most landscapes. But detailed mammals, especially people's pets, I farm out to Donna, the friendly competition down the way. I do her woodwork, sandblasting, etc., in return.

The sign is nice ,love the colors and deep perspective. But I'm sure a bunch of us thought it was going to be the old Land Of Lakes butter, make breasts out of knees thing. Still have one I made many years ago.

Think the white on the posts fights the lettering, especially since it is bigger. But understand that might have been customer' s choice.

Beautiful work as always TR. I doesn’t look like spring has arrived yet in your neck of the woods.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

It has Bruce, but just barely. We had lots of company during the install ( blackflies). This was the winter that wouldn`t start & then the winter that wouldn`t quit .... I rescued a snake off the road in front of the house on Dec 24th, & we had snow 10 days ago .... go figure. Usually the leaves are mostly open May 15th ... I think they`ll be few days late this year.

Stunning work again Rodger, thanks for sharing your work with us.
    Kind regards, John
    60w EFI 6090 & 100w Z4 Reci 6090 G Weike Lasers, 4 X 4 CNC Router
    CLTT using Oki C822dn & Adkins Press
    Glass Sandblasting, Woodwork Shop, etc...
    V Carve Pro v8 & Photo V Carve, Lasercut 5.3, Corel Draw 2017 on Windows 7 and iMac (via Parallels), etc