Thread: Well now we know NCIS fans

Well now we know NCIS fans

So what did you think??? Did you see that one coming??? Sad to see 2 great actors leave the show. These that will replace them just do not fit in. I believe this show has run its course. 2 more years of this is going to be some stretch. Grab your gear folks.
    John T.

I didn't see that one coming. I thought he was going to retire and head to Israel.
    It was well done.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by John Terefenko View Post
    So what did you think??? Did you see that one coming??? Sad to see 2 great actors leave the show. These that will replace them just do not fit in. I believe this show has run its course. 2 more years of this is going to be some stretch. Grab your gear folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    I didn't see that one coming. I thought he was going to retire and head to Israel.
    It was well done.

Agree on both counts! Entertained I have been but I think this one is DONE.
    "... for when we become in heart completely poor, we at once are the treasurers & disbursers of enormous riches."
    WQJudge

There are only two shows that I watch regularly, this and Blue Bloods. I think the remaining cast can continue to hold NCIS together, though the losses of Ziva and Tony diminish the product.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Quote Originally Posted by John Terefenko View Post
    I did not see the show...what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Wintle View Post
    I did not see the show...what happened?

Not sure how many here have TVOed it or taped it to watch at a later time so I will not spoil it for them. It was a twist that I did not expect but wish was done differently. Not all shows have to end in tragedy.
    John T.

Blog Entries
    I agree with Mike, the show will be less without them but it still tops most other shows out there, but I am really starting to like the Chicago Fire/Med/PD trilogy and how they interact.
    NOW you tell me...