Thread: Wooden Models of Aussie Big Rigs & Road Trains,- Which forum ?

Port Vincent, South Australia. Australia.

Wooden Models of Aussie Big Rigs & Road Trains,- Which forum ?

Hi from the land, " Down-Under " where I am a Wooden Model designer & builder of Aussie Big Rigs & our iconic Road Trains;- and wish to know which forum is best to show members some of my work ?

2nd question,- As I also design my own woodworking plans to built the Models which are set to, 1:20, & larger, 1:15 scale, is there anywhere I can show forum members the plans without getting, " Scalped, " or " shot & thrown into the lions den ? "

Your Author section,- Would I be able to supply editorial content there, or is that only for Woodworking Clubs or Groups, as here in Australia, I have supplied editorial content for publication in The Australian Woodworker Magazine in years gone by ?

I prefer to ask nicely instead of automatically assuming things

Some sites supply decent intelligent answers,- others give me a, " descriptive mouthful, " in return,
    then " whinge about losing members !! "

Yours sincerely,
    Roger Jenkins,
    Wood Crafts,
    Port Vincent, S.A.
    Australia.

Roger,

The answer to your questions is in our Terms Of Service section E.1
    Basically you are not allowed to enter into any discussion that concerns any product or service that you have a financial interest.
    An exception is granted to our Sponsors.

E. Commercial Advertising

1. Direct Commercial Affiliation

SawMill Creek maintains an active advertising and marketing program. As such, we seek to provide a non-competitive atmosphere for our advertisers by disallowing commercial posts from our members. Posts made by Members with direct commercial affiliation, and with the apparent intent of using SawMill Creek for the sole purpose of promoting a product or service will be subject to removal. Members with direct commercial affiliation are defined to be those Members who stand to benefit financially from such a promotion.

the project forum would be the right place to show off your work, just not to sell it.

Welcome to the forum, I worked down under for about two years in Moomba near the north east corner of SA. Looking forward to seeing your models.