Thread: has lumberjock forum closed

has lumberjock forum closed

I have been a member here on sawmill creek plus the international pen turners association and never have I had trouble getting email from either,,but I forgot my password on lumberjocks and I have tried and tried for months to get them to send me a password code and it doesn't seem to go thru,,at first I thought something on my computer was blocking it but everything else people send me goes thru,,i tried to find a phone number to call but no such luck,,is it closed down or has anyone else experienced this,,,thank you

I haven't tried to contact them but the site is still very active from a users standpoint, new stuff posted everyday.

They're still going strong

What browser/operating system are you using ?

Usually, on the log in page there is a "forgot password" button and you should get a response in minutes ?

Perhaps it went into your spam folder ?

Cheers, Don
    Don Kondra – Furniture Designer/Maker
    Product Photographer

no I have tried that too but they are the only mail I do not get,,reguardless

Blog Entries
    Check with your email service provider. They may be blocking the domain that lumber jocks uses. We had a problem with earthlink that way. It was not allowing us to get email from a friend. It turns out that earthlink had blocked their domain and nothing would get through to me from that domain no matter what I did on my computer. I have another email account with a different provider and we now get email from our friend through that provider.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

6. comment removed by author
    Last edited by William Burnett; 08-23-2016 at 1:12 PM.