Thread: Just sharing...

Just sharing...

I've been a long time looker, but not until recently have I decided to ante up and share some of my stuff. I love seeing other's photos no matter what skill level and am somewhat puzzled by what I think is a lack of activity on the projects forum. We're woodworker's after all and all of us probably have something we've put in a good measure of our effort into, so let's see those photos! I like seeing projects by those more advanced than me and projects by beginners as well. They all are inspiration.DSC_0012.jpgP1030832.jpg The first photo is an ebonized oak media cab I built for the VP of my employer's home. I'm looking a little winded after hauling it out of my basement shop, even with my son's help. The doors conceal dovetailed drawers for his games and media stuff. The second photo is an 8' boat shaped conference table for my employer' executive conference room. They were very gracious to give me several projects to build including a bathroom vanity, media cabs, and several work stations. I actually got paid for doing something I love!

Nice work Jon. And getting paid for it's icing on the cake. Whatcha gonna buy with the cash? New hand tools? Machinery? Exotic lumber?

Thank you Frederick. Those were a couple of last years projects. I did use some of the profit for a Domino and CT36, which I probably would never have gotten had it not been for the "windfall woodworking profit".