Thread: Lee Valley Eye Candy

Cool Lee Valley Eye Candy

Looking for a gift for Fathers' Day? Take a squizz at this video clip. Rob really needs to showcase more of his eye candy employees
    "If you have all your fingers, you can convert to Metric"

Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting this Hilton. I would have never known about the weather station. May have to get one of those.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Given Rob's affinity for hockey, I wonder if she's a relative of Luc?
    AKA - "The human termite"

Candy to me always implies nutrition-free sweets. Every Lee Valley employee I've been in touch with was competent, friendly, and intelligent (and often funny, too, always a bonus). That some of them are easy on the eye isn't surprising; it'd be true in any group of folks.

It's good, and typical of Rob, that he would give his employees a chance to shine. And, yeah, I'm a typical, if middle-aged, heterosexual male; given the choice between looking at/listening to this young woman and looking at Rob, well, don't take it wrong, Rob, but...
    Last edited by Bill Houghton; 06-16-2016 at 6:47 PM.

Well don't go to the Waterloo store looking for hotties, it reminds me of the movie Cocoon. This is not to say that the staff are not great staff there just seems to be plenty of "mature" folks behind the counter.

I have grey hair too...

I am not a hottie either...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Fournier View Post
    Well don't go to the Waterloo store looking for hotties, it reminds me of the movie Cocoon. This is not to say that the staff are not great staff there just seems to be plenty of "mature" folks behind the counter.

I have grey hair too...

I am not a hottie either...
    There's an April Fools gag waiting to happen.... advertise a "Girls of LV" calendar and have a bunch of grandma's posing with tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    There's an April Fools gag waiting to happen.... advertise a "Girls of LV" calendar and have a bunch of grandma's posing with tools.
    That would be a classic!