Thread: New Yankee wookshop plans

New Yankee wookshop plans

The web site is still there but you can't buy anything from it Is their a place to purchase those plans new or used? thanks
    good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment

Blog Entries
    I didn't order a set, but I did get to a place where I could give them shipping info and credit card numbers.

What did you experience?

Blog Entries
    Instead of looking for individual plans, I would look for his books.
    Army Veteran 1968 - 1970
    I Support the Second Amendment of the US Constitution

Bob,

I just went to the NY website and I think it is working but may be a bit clunky.

I looked for the router table video and then added it to "my cart" . Ordinarily, one would expect that you would see a "click box" offering "checkout" or "continue shopping".........there was none.

I then clicked on the "my cart" icon at the upper right corner of the web page. That took me to the checkout process (name, address, etc.). I did not go further, but perhaps that will work for you

new yankee workshop

Quote Originally Posted by lowell holmes View Post
    I didn't order a set, but I did get to a place where I could give them shipping info and credit card numbers.

What did you experience?
    Just a blank white box.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wunder View Post
    Bob,

I just went to the NY website and I think it is working but may be a bit clunky.

I looked for the router table video and then added it to "my cart" . Ordinarily, one would expect that you would see a "click box" offering "checkout" or "continue shopping".........there was none.

I then clicked on the "my cart" icon at the upper right corner of the web page. That took me to the checkout process (name, address, etc.). I did not go further, but perhaps that will work for you
    I could not get anything to work other than a video

I thought about that but would like the plan and video.

Bob,

In case you are unsuccessful getting the NYW Router table video take a look at the following link:

http://www.crestonwood.com/router.php

Very detailed plans, with pictures, of a Norm Abrams look-alike with some nice improvements. I used both plans in building mine.

P.S> Have you tried re-booting your browser and or PC. Might help.

There is some problem with ie another computer with chrone and everything works great .again thanks

My router table is also based loosely on Norm's design but I incorporated a homemade lift that is based upon a design from American Woodworker. Works great. That link is great - the guy did a lot of work to get the plans and pictures posted.

Paul, your table is a beauty. I built mine about 10 years ago and based it, loosely, on Norm's plans. The big difference between yours and mine is that I used a different router without a lift. Been giving thought to the Woodpecker lift with a 7518. I also had the opportunity to pick up an extruded aluminum fence that has everything yours has, without the fabrication time. Going back to the lift, I might have to do that as a Father's Day present to myself.