Thread: Help needed - feedback on new material

Help needed - feedback on new material

John Blazy has a thread in the Lumber Yard Forum and he is looking for some feedback on a new product he is developing.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...-need-feedback

Maybe some of you folks can help him on this one, because of the nature of the project its best to discuss it privately.

Went to take a look but got a message that I'm not allowed :/
    Epilog Helix 60 watt, Epilog 36EXT 75 watt, 2 Rotary Attachments, 3 Jaw Chuck Rotary Attachment, Kern 52x100 400 watt putting out 580 watts, Photobrasive Laser Mask, Rayzist 1924 Blast Cabinet, ikonics blast cabinet, SR3000 Resist, Epson 1400 Printer, 1 Paragon Glass Kiln, Covington Wet Belt Sander/Polisher, 2 JDS Air Filtration Units, 14" Stone Saw, and A Few Other Things I Forgot About!

Braden

The lumber yard forum is open to contributors only. If you'd like to become a contributor you can do so for as little as $6 per year. Just click the "donate" button at the top of the page.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Now it makes sense, I'll be doing that tonight! Thanks!!
    Epilog Helix 60 watt, Epilog 36EXT 75 watt, 2 Rotary Attachments, 3 Jaw Chuck Rotary Attachment, Kern 52x100 400 watt putting out 580 watts, Photobrasive Laser Mask, Rayzist 1924 Blast Cabinet, ikonics blast cabinet, SR3000 Resist, Epson 1400 Printer, 1 Paragon Glass Kiln, Covington Wet Belt Sander/Polisher, 2 JDS Air Filtration Units, 14" Stone Saw, and A Few Other Things I Forgot About!

Thanks a ton Keith!
    john.blazy_dichrolam_llc
    Delta Unisaw, Rabbit QX-80-1290 80W Laser, 5 x 12 ft laminating ovens, Powermax 22/44, Accuspray guns, Covington diamond lap and the usual assortment of cool toys / tools.

Your welcome John.

There are often discussions that are best shared in a private location which is why we have the Lumber Yard Forum. Topics that involve new techniques or processes that are not ready for a public announcement or issues similar to John's that require preliminary feedback while a product is being prepared for the market place are best discussed in an area that is protected from the search engines.

Since the majority of our Laser Engravers are operating commercial businesses the annual donation that is required to access the Lumber Yard is insignificant and frankly we do appreciate the financial support.