Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My most expensive power tool yet

Wink

It's a beaut.
    I would have liked to be the fly on the wall when you convinced your wife about the practicalities of your pick-up.

But Honey, this pick-up will be perfect for hauling manure for your garden. Not just that, we can now renovate the bathroom that has turned rotten and mildewy. We can just load up the pick-up and take all that fowl smelling tile, drywall, and wood studs with nails sticking out of them to the local dump site.

C'mon lets be honest. I bet you will wash all your 2x4's clean before you put them into that truck.

Give me one with a longer bed. Throw a cap on it. A tow hitch and lets go make some money.

Off topic I happened to drive by a pick-up truck with a homemade cap. He laminated his ply himself. Bent the ply to simulate the actual Chevy cap. No side windows, but cut the chevy emblem out for the back window and covered the hole with plexi . Finished it off with a clear coat. The pickup was black. Not a perfect color match, but none the less a very interesting idea.

John Mangov

Dan Bussiere Guest

Nice Power Tool

I'll trade ya a table saw for it! I sure use my Silverado more than any other tool I've got. Congrats.....
    Dan

That's a beautiful truck, Jim. I particularly like the way they wrote "sticks" on the side of it for you!

Dave