Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any GCC Spirit GLS Owners?

The 80 watt is 10k less. I engrave stone so I think the 120 Watt would be faster and allow me to run full speed. I already have a Chinese co2 and I have 2 MOPA 30 watt fibers on order that will be here next week. Not sure why there is a 10 diffence in laser price. most other companies are in the 3 to 4 k range.

Well I ordered my 120 watt Trotec Speedy 400 today. I ended up getting show pricing So i'm really happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Bratton View Post
    Well I ordered my 120 watt Trotec Speedy 400 today. I ended up getting show pricing So i'm really happy now.
    I'm sure you won't regret it! I have to say, I'm a bit envious of 120 watts!

Not to go digging in the graveyard for threads, but I've come across a quote for one of these Spirit lasers now also and I've never heard of it before. I'm looking at price quotes for an Epilog Fusion M2 with 75/50 CO2/Fiber settings. There is a company that quoted a Spirit GLS Hybrid Laser/Cutter/Marker. Has anyone used one of their Hybrid systems and have any experience to share/compare. I'm trying now to find which one is the better machine and to justify why. We're not a high volume shop but I don't want something that isn't going to work or that takes an engineer to learn how to run.

Thank you for any insights.

Amanda
    Gerber Composer, Omega, & Edge
    Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
    --------------------------------
    Previously: Epilog Legend EXT 75W