Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying a Shenhui SH-G690 Laser Machine

5 spare lenses , 1 spare mirror
    When I was at the shenhui factory , 5 years ago .. there were 2 youngish indian guys undergoing training.. they were the shenui agents in India...
    Rodney Gold, Toker Bros trophies, Cape Town , South Africa :
    Roland 2300 rotary . 3 x ISEL's ..1m x 500mm CnC .
    Tekcel 1200x2400 router , 900 x 600 60w Shenui laser , 1200 x 800 80w Reci tube Shenhui Laser
    6 x longtai lasers 400x600 60w , 1 x longtai 20w fiber
    2x Gravo manual engravers , Roland 540 large format printer/cutter. CLTT setup
    1600mm hot and cold laminator , 3x Dopag resin dispensers , sandblasting setup, acid etcher

Hi Rodney, wanted to know the diameters and focal lengths of the spare lenses that I should go for in addition to the 63.5 mm standard lens for 130W RECI (W4).

Blog Entries
    Kaushik. Since the laser company providing you with the machine also provides you with whatever their standard focal length lens is, they will know the diameter of the lens you need. If you ask for different focal length lenses in addition to their standard lens they will know the diameter for those as well, assuming they are different. Just for your records you might ask for the diameter they provide so you have that for later use.

If the different focal length lens(es) you get require a different lens tube configuration you might be sure they provide the tube as well. For example. In a standard CO2 laser a 2" lens and a 1.5" lens will likely require 2 different tubes. The distance between the lens the the surface of your material is short enough with the 2" lens that a standard lens tube cone is often too long so you end up having to get a tube with a shorter cone on it. Or with the lens mounted down lower in the tube.

I dont have any experience with fiber machines so I will rely on others to guide you on your choice of focal lengths that come in handy.
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.