Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's wrong with the Woodnet site?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bower View Post
    Where did you hear there are new owners of Woodsmith/August Home Publishing?

Inside front cover of Woodsmith. Happened about a year ago.

I quit visiting the Woodnet site some years back. Altering seeing this post I went back to check and was suddenly reminded of why I left. Some "intellectual ranting politics".

Not for me.

You don't have to view those threads if you don't want to. I stick to swap n sell, power tools and woodworking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Enders View Post
    I quit visiting the Woodnet site some years back. Altering seeing this post I went back to check and was suddenly reminded of why I left. Some "intellectual ranting politics".

Not for me.

Yup. I visit Woodnet occasionally. It seems to me they don't have near the activity they had a few years ago.

I don't have any problem getting to their site. I use the following URL: https://forums.woodnet.net/?Cat=
    Usually head there straight after here, then SAPFM
    Mike
    From the workshop under the staircase, Clinton Township, MI
    Semper Audere!

Quote Originally Posted by mike holden View Post
    I don't have any problem getting to their site. I use the following URL: https://forums.woodnet.net/?Cat=
    Usually head there straight after here, then SAPFM
    Mike
    Yes, I can get to the site, but I can't log on, since it wants my email ID instead of my member ID, and I've changed my email address from what it was when I first registered there and don't remember it. It has an option to have a moderator contact me, but that didn't work either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Enders View Post

Not for me.
    There is an option in the user cp to hide political posts......although it isn't working yet on with the new software. I would think it'll be corrected shortly.

Just to add problem has been fixed.

Ed
    Last edited by Ed Labadie; 07-25-2016 at 1:37 PM.

what is happening now with it.

Maybe 5 years ago, that website suddenly refused to acknowledge my membership. I didn't try to discover why because I was losing interest in it anyway. The culture there is entirely different from Sawmill Creek.

It's back up.

This whole upgrade has been anything but!

The object of this thread was to allow everyone to share information concerning the status of the Woodnet web site based on their recent software upgrade. As this goal has been accomplished this thread has served its purpose.