Quote Originally Posted by Eric D Matson View Post
Hi Erik. One reason was I was looking for a 30 mm spindle diameter because that is what is on my machine. When I decided to just use a bushing, I was looking at Dimar's website. I liked how they presented their profiles and seemed to have quite the selection. Just luck of the draw I guess. I haven't been able to get some of the other suppliers websites to display properly or even have access to them because of my works internet filter either.

Hi Erik, did you ever decide on a cutterhead? Since i discovered Whitehill's combi head, I've been telling folks about it because it just seems so darn practical. Two (or three depending on how you look at it) cutterheads in one unit with no compromise in function. There are two sizes depending on the capabilities of your machine and both have shear cut carbide insert style rebate block with knickers top and bottom, and standard slots for HSS limiter tooling. Of course you CAN put blanks in where limters normally go so you don't have to buy/grind limiters but of course it's safer with them. These heads can also be used with a stub arbour for making full length solid tenons with scribed shoulders which is nice.