Thread: Kudos to Craft Supplies USA

Kudos to Craft Supplies USA

Craft Supplies USA responded this morning to my email regarding dissatisfaction with the Sorby parting tool purchased from them. They provided a return prepaid shipping label and will refund the entire purchase price including shipping when receiving the product. Can't ask for better service and support than that in my opinion. They have earned my business. Kudos to Craft Supplies USA.

Their customer service is top notch. Great people to work with.

Great to hear. I order from them now and then.

Red
    RED

Craft Supply is great to deal with. Yes, their customer support is well above average.
    When working I had more money than time. In retirement I have more time than money. Love the time, miss the money.

I agree. I order from them first whenever I can..... They went out of their way to help me when I had issues with a coring set. It was NOT their fault that the supplier sent the wrong part in the kit, but they corrected the problem.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Scott View Post
    Their customer service is top notch. Great people to work with.
    i agree with pat, they have top customer service I live in Lakewood WA, I order on Monday morning and my order is here in Wed's Mail. I ordered a set of dyes, one bottle leaked, called them and with out question, they sent a new one over night. That is true costumer service.