Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Set of dinner plates

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Kent View Post
    I wonder if she would accept a slight rounding on the inside corners of those bowls. I would want to see an inside corner surface that would be easy to dry and not hold a bead of water.
    She wouldn't have a choice because that's how I'd make them! Sharp inside corners like that are a bugger to sand, it would have to be rounded some.

Very good looking work Pat. I have know you for several years now and as always I love to see your progression though the turning world. I thought you did one of the best demos at our local club meeting this month. I am also sorry that had to push you to finish because of out time constraints. I know that caused the problem that you had. That was still a great demo!!!!

Ron Ainge
    President
    Front Range Woodturners.

Quote Originally Posted by ronald ainge View Post
    Very good looking work Pat. I have know you for several years now and as always I love to see your progression though the turning world. I thought you did one of the best demos at our local club meeting this month. I am also sorry that had to push you to finish because of out time constraints. I know that caused the problem that you had. That was still a great demo!!!!

Ron Ainge
    President
    Front Range Woodturners.
    Thanks Ron, I appreciate the comments! I had an absolute blast giving my very first demo. I would jump at the opportunity to give another demo in a heartbeat. I learned a lot, and next time I'm definitely going to appoint a time keeper!