Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2016 NFL Picks

2016 NFL Picks

Preseason opens in less than two weeks, believe it or not. Pick your teams. Green Bay. Hopefully there won't be misguided Patriot or Bronco fans here.

Vikings are going all the way this year.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. My desk is a work station.

Jeff, I am a conflicted soul since I like both Green Bay and the Vikings.....most like one or the other. As long as Denver loses I am happy.

Hey now...I do bleed orange but Denver made it on the legs of a hobbling QB and a back-up who chased $$$s in Houston and on the stout back of a stiffling defense.

Can they repeat? Sure. But it is always tough to do it no matter what. As long as they make the playoffs, they have a shot just like anyone else.

Go Broncos!!!
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla View Post
    Hey now...I do bleed orange but Denver made it on the legs of a hobbling QB and a back-up who chased $$$s in Houston and on the stout back of a stiffling defense.

Can they repeat? Sure. But it is always tough to do it no matter what. As long as they make the playoffs, they have a shot just like anyone else.

Go Broncos!!!

Donkeys got Butt-Fumble under center. That does not bode well.

I certainly don't mind the Packers, and get a kick out of Aaron Rodgers, but........Rodgers showed up to practice this year lean and mean and looked good. They interviewed him and asked him about cutting the weight. He responded he cut out all dairy and cheese from his diet. Really???? Your fans are "cheese heads", wear giant wedges of cheese as hats, the stadium area is surrounded by dairy cows, and you play your home games in WISCONSIN. Couldn't you just have said more cardio, better diet (purposely vague), just got over a stomach bug, anything.

So if the Packers have a bad season, or they win the Super Bowl, it's all Rodgers fault.

Go Pack Go.
    I think Bronco fans are due for a few cold winters. Elway traded the future for the present.
    Vikings are for real, Bears are ascending, Lions are, well, the Lions I guess.
    Pats will be in mix as usual.
    Can the Falcons win when it matters and will the Panthers get even better?
    Injuries are the one opponent no coach can game plan for.
    Measure twice, cut three times, start over. Repeat as necessary.

Hey, that Georgia logo is the wrong color.

Vince Lombardi sold the logo to Georgia. Georgia screwed it up by changing the colors!

touché ! ​(more characters added to meet requirements)

Blog Entries
    It's either going to be the Cards or Steelers going all the way this year.

SEAHAWKS! Their roster is unbelievably deep, even better than 2013. Great draft and all the veteran studs are back. Only question is the offensive line. Only way they can be stopped is injuries but then the depth kicks in.

As long the Seahawks have Wilson, they are a threat.
    Graham was an expensive free agent and players returning to anything approaching their former level of performance is extremely rare. His injury may leave a mark on their roster.
    Wilson is a top tier QB, just a notch below Brady, Rodgers.

Tonight the Broncos fall to the Panthers.....at least we can hope....whip the Donkeys.

What is Vikings fans take on the Bradford trade? Following the Eagles, my thought is win/win. Bradford had no future in Philly and the team is clearly in rebuilding mode. It sounds like the Vikes were pretty stacked everywhere 'til Bridgewater went down.