Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EZCAD/ FIBER INPUTS OUTPUTS settings

Very impressive Martin!

Wow!!! That's awesome. You should be selling automation and forget about the pens. That's very cool.
    Last edited by Neville Stewart; 10-05-2016 at 10:15 PM.
    355 - 10400 : )

Quote Originally Posted by Neville Stewart View Post
    Wow!!! That's awesome. You should be selling automation and forget about the pens. That's very cool.
    I agree! I am on the verge of landing an account that would make that a necessity, along with another machine (or two).

Fantastic setup there martin. I was also interested in finding out about the pinouts for my machine as I wanted to add a Red/Green light and a buzzer for when each job is finished. I contacted my manufacturer ( who will remain unnamed) and they told me it would void my warranty if I did it and they're not interested in telling me which pinouts to use, which I'm pretty sure I figured it out anyway. But I won't install the Lights and buzzer due to the voiding of the warranty. Not that the warranty seems to be useful yet as I've asked about replacing the collar for my lenses and they sent the wrong bed with the machine, neither have been replaced.

Thanks to all ... but im not conveyor producer i just connect wires to right pins. Now im start working on my own carousel type for tags and other stuff. Biggest problem is time ... day have only 24h. Scott if you have some basic knowledge of programing you can start play with arduino and use it for your lamp with buzzer. If you will read manual for laser source you can find pins which you can use for your purpose. .... Raycus have very good manual on their pages ....controll board must be connected to right pins on laser source .... as fas as i remember i used pin 19 laser on/off signal on laser source controlling cable connector for information that laser marking because im wast able gain right pin description from after sales support... when marking laser on +5v and your arduino can light on red lamp ... when not 0V green light and buzzer ) Im not programmer but arduino tutorials on web are great ....
    GCC Spirit LS 20w,60W, 100w
    WEIKE LC 1612 90/130W RECI
    Morntech Fiber 30w raycus
    Haotian Laser Fiber MOPA 80w
    CO2 Galvo 35w
    Corel X6

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Safranek View Post
    Thanks to all ... but im not conveyor producer i just connect wires to right pins.
    Where did you get the conveyor?

Biggest problem is time ... day have only 24h.
    And you probably waste 1/3rd of it sleeping when you should be working!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Safranek View Post
    Scott if you have some basic knowledge of programing you can start play with arduino and use it for your lamp with buzzer. If you will read manual for laser source you can find pins which you can use for your purpose. .... Raycus have very good manual on their pages ....controll board must be connected to right pins on laser source .... as fas as i remember i used pin 19 laser on/off signal on laser source controlling cable connector for information that laser marking because im wast able gain right pin description from after sales support... when marking laser on +5v and your arduino can light on red lamp ... when not 0V green light and buzzer ) Im not programmer but arduino tutorials on web are great ....
    Thanks Martin,
    I didn't think I would need a separate board as the pinouts supply the correct voltage to the lights and buzzer and the rest is setup in EZcad software. Anyway I'll leave it for a few months in case I need to claim on my warranty but everything seems to work OK at the moment.

12VDC-50mm-font-b-Industrial-b-font-Signal-Tower-font-b-Light-b-font-font-b.jpg

I have the same photo plate. In my automation I need the end-of-recording signal. So that other events happen. Which one could I use?