Thread: Tiffany's

Tiffany's

Today my wife indicated she needed to tend to an errand downtown; eventually she confessed she needed to pick up an order from Tiffany's. Next time she asks me, "Can that tool only do one thing?" I have a return remark. Our tools in no way compete with the cost of that store.

Tell her you'll pick it up for her next time and come up here.

http://tiffanyspizza.com/

Rich, you are the king of off topic!

Remember "Happy wife = Happy life!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Barry View Post
    Rich, you are the king of off topic!
    Agreed!

Rich, didn't you say in a classified thread that you wanted to make payments on a plane that cost about $100? And your wife is shopping at Tiffany's?

Well, next week I come out of retirement and return to work so you won't have to see as many topics. Recently I was on vacation and couldn't work on the farm. I don't know how people sit around and do little/nothing.

Onto money, I am cheap but not poor. My wife left a candle laying on it's side in the truck when we went on vacation. Upon returning, the candle had changed shape and became unusable. She said toss it, but it cost $15. I boiled it in a pot to get it warm and then placed the wick where it belonged. Cheap, not poor. I don't recall offering to make payments on a plane, but could have in jest if I thought something was overpriced. But Tiffany's goes beyond candle or plane costs; it goes beyond Festool or Tormek cost.
    Last edited by Rich Riddle; 08-17-2016 at 5:52 AM.

Here I would ask her why go to a strip bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Riddle View Post
    Well, next week I come out of retirement and return to work so you won't have to see as many topics. Recently I was on vacation and couldn't work on the farm. I don't know how people sit around and do little/nothing.

Onto money, I am cheap but not poor. My wife left a candle laying on it's side in the truck when we went on vacation. Upon returning, the candle had changed shape and became unusable. She said toss it, but it cost $15. I boiled it in a pot to get it warm and then placed the wick where it belonged. Cheap, not poor. I don't recall offering to make payments on a plane, but could have in jest if I thought something was overpriced. But Tiffany's goes beyond candle or plane costs; it goes beyond Festool or Tormek cost.
    Don't work so much that you can't still humor us with your topics