Thread: Need help finding a specific vendor re: Vacuum Chuck parts

Need help finding a specific vendor re: Vacuum Chuck parts

A while ago I bought a rubber seal that fits over a specific size of PVC pipe for making vacuum chucks. I cannot recall who I bought it from, but I do know that the seal I bought is great and I want additional sizes. These seals were not the vendor's only product.

Anybody know who I'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Komroff View Post
    YES! Thanks for the quick reply.

Joe Woodworker also sells a gasket tape good for vacuum chucks, especially useful if making a special size:

http://www.veneersupplies.com/produc...x-116-x-3.html

A Note for Steve,
    Your notice advising that you have removed all my posts from this thread is a surprise... I have always stayed within the rules for this forum. My posts with prices for my Vacuum Seals is no different than the two posts above referring members to sales sites.
    I would have been happy to remove pricing but the actual posts should have stayed.
    Just my thoughts and I hope you will return my posts.
    Thanks.
    Peter F.

Peter,

There is a big difference between the links provided by the members above and your post advertising your products/services - whether prices were listed or not.

According to the TOS:
    SawmillCreek maintains an active advertising and marketing program. As such, we seek to provide a non-competitive atmosphere for our advertisers by disallowing commercial posts from our members. Posts made by Members with direct commercial affiliation, and with the apparent intent of using SawMill Creek for the sole purpose of promoting a product or service will be subject to removal. Members with direct commercial affiliation are defined to be those Members who stand to benefit financially from such a promotion.

The links provided by the other members were to commercial sites providing a service - which is allowed - because the members do not personally benefit from any sales.

If you have any additional questions, please PM me.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!