Thread: Limited Time Free download of Trotec's Engravers Handbook

Limited Time Free download of Trotec's Engravers Handbook

Trotec's limited-time offer for a free download of their Engraver's Handbook. The handbook is designed to help you improve your engraving results and get the most out of your laser investment.

The handbook covers topics such as:
    Finding the right settings for a job
    Hardware and software overview
    Material options

http://www.troteclaser.com/en-US/Las...&act_stno=2000

Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you
    Trotec Speedy 300 50W
    Gantry CNC Router/Engraver
    Various softwares
    Always keen to try something new

Please don't steal - the government hates competition

Great read! Even for us with a ULS it was good to confirm a few of our suspicions. Just makes us wish we had a Trotec, specially the Speedy 360!

Blog Entries
    Thanks very much Keith!!!!

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Thanks Kieth, I would have missed it

Chuck

Your welcome guys, this is the second time I have seen Trotec share their Engravers Handbook. I haven't compared the two to see if this one is a update.

Thank you for this. I had no idea there was a Trotec color palette.
    Trotec Speedy 300 60W, with Rotary Attachment
    Corel X8

Just tried it and the address seems OK but get pictures from (looks like) Russia.
    SawmillCreek.org
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    45W Epilog Helix
    Corel X4, Photoshop CS3
    Sherline 4400 lathe
    JET 1221 Lathe
    JET 1014 Lathe
    Craftman 36" VS lathe

Jeff,

I just tried the link myself and the page is gone, got a page not found error.

I got the same, but i did find it in an html version - do a Google search for --> Handbook-for-engravers.pdf and click on the little down pointing triangle and you will see CACHED, click that and you get a html version. Click on FILE and SAVE PAGE and you have it. I guess what they say is true - once it is on the internet, it is always on the internet (but i think Google's cache is only 30 days)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Perry View Post
    I got the same, but i did find it in an html version - do a Google search for --> Handbook-for-engravers.pdf and click on the little down pointing triangle and you will see CACHED, click that and you get a html version. Click on FILE and SAVE PAGE and you have it. I guess what they say is true - once it is on the internet, it is always on the internet (but i think Google's cache is only 30 days)
    When it says "Cached" means that it have been Cashed on your computer, not on others.
    RedSail M900 - 100W Laser with RECI Tube and Rotary.

I saved it. If anyone wants it.....https://drive.google.com/folderview?...3c&usp=sharing
    Chinese 6040 by NiceCut. Originally 60 Watt upgraded to 150 Watt.....I thought I had pretty much every problem in the book of laser cutting. It turns out that there is a set of books.