Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naps.....Who Takes Them??

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Riddle View Post
    Jim, as you get old you sleep less at night; perhaps then you'll be able to take little naps. Strange thing is that yesterday I asked an classroom of undergraduates how many of them napped during the day. It was 25 of 27 who napped. I was envious.

How old is old? I'm 66 and still waiting. If I go to bed at 10 or 2 I still wake up at 5-5:30. Maybe it's the chickens. No, must not be, I've been that way for decades.

Are you the professor? Are some of the naps in class? A lot of people identified with this:

https://www.facebook.com/96XWROX/pho...type=3&theater

JKJ

As the side effects of my head injury get worse, I find myself falling asleep every day before dinner for about 45mins. in one of the armchairs in our living room. Does that count?
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Riddle View Post
    ... yesterday I asked an classroom of undergraduates how many of them napped during the day. It was 25 of 27 who napped. I was envious.
    Understandable.. When I was an undergrad, studying until 2 or 3 in the morning, I would grab a 1/2 hr anytime I could.
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher