Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did You Purchase during Lee Valley's Free Shipping Offer?

Plane making kit, dovetail guide with saw, some jig making supplies and some discontinued shelf brackets. Love the free shipping.

Nothing! Revenge is mine, Rob!!! (At least this time)

DMT dia-flat lapping plate

A few small things I never wanted to pay shipping for

A planing stop, those finishing pyramids, a metric ruler, 6" dividers, and some magnets for boxes I am making.

You know they have those offers several times a year, right?

If I purchased something every time they did one of those then my wife would demonstrate how "community property" works in the state of California.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chase View Post
    You know they have those offers several times a year, right?

If I purchased something every time they did one of those then my wife would demonstrate how "community property" works in the state of California.
    Which is why I personally waited until they offered one to order my random things

I cannot answer that question, as my wife knows I hang out here and is not above checking on me...

If you mean What did You Purchase During Lee Valley's Credit Toward Free Shipping Because You Live in Alaska Offer? then I ordered the fancy-schmancy 10" sliding bevel, a new apron, the #80-esque cabinet scraper, a few other odds-and-ends, and spiffy magnetic dryer vent connector.
    Brett
    Peters Creek, Alaska

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. — Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

I bought a bunch of Dubuque aluminum bar clamps and the starter bevel-up plane set. I think the plane set might have been a mistake because the small smoother seems redundant with my #3 and I like the #3 better. Maybe I'll appreciate it at some point when the right application comes along. Oh, I also bought some of the little glue bottle nozzle caps which I've already used during a caulking job. They work great but I laugh every time I look at them.

Herv