Thread: Nova 3000 Upgrade

Nova 3000 Upgrade

I have an older Nova 3000 lathe and see that Nova has an "DVR™ 1624 Package Drive Upgrade Motor". In one of the reviews on the Nova site someone has upgraded their 3000 lathe with this 1624 package, but it required a "few extra parts". Has anyone on this forum performed this upgrade and are you willing to share your experiences with me? Thanks!

A couple months ago. I got one for my 1624-44. Didn't take long and well worth the money. Not sure about upgrading a 3000 though.

Thanks for the feedback Thomas. Do you by any chance have the upgrade instructions that you could get to me. Those instructions are supposed to be on the Teknatool international site but it has been down for a couple of days.

I recently did the 1624 upgrade, and have loved the result. Here is the instruction set I used. Good luck.

http://www.teknatool.com/products/la...02013_BETA.pdf

Tom thanks for the instruction set. Would it be possible for me to contact you directly? Thanks again.

No problem. PM sent.

Sorry I didn't get back. I just saw the post. I see Tom got you what you needed. If you have any questions just pm me.