Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abrasive Belt Breakage Problems

Blog Entries
    Michael, glad you found a source and I did not take this as a slam on any particular vendor. Your thread created some good conversation and got a lot of good discussion / responses with varying experiences. These are the things that make a thread valuable. Thanks!
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

The Amazon Sungold description has a commentary about their "skived belt technology", just below the main ad in the info list. In spite of that information which corresponds with my phone call info from the Sungold rep in NY (belts are Korean) I got responses from folks on Amazon question I posted there (before the phone call when I was wondering if Sungold had changed their belt joints) that were saying the belts had taped joints-I got that response from two people! I don't know if they know tape from skived but seems odd to me? I even mentioned the ad to Sungold rep as the word "skived" was m,is-spelled in the ad and she said it was "their ad" and she'd get it corrected. Sungold, as a manufacturer dose not sell directly to the public FWIW.
    For the record, I've never been one of those people that disses a business on a forum. I'd call them out to their face not to the public if I had a beef. I have a BIL that will not go in Walmart for some bad clerk reason years ago-not my style either.