Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Leaving the machinery business...

Just saw this, Eric!! Best of luck to you in your new career. It is scary and exciting at the same time! I'm sure you'll be back on here...you'll miss us!!!
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Erik, I am yet another who has always appreciated your participation here. Good luck with the new gig. Patrick

Eric, I guess I am late to this party.. Best wishes on the new gig, sounds kind of exciting.. Always enjoyed the threads about euro equipment and shapers..

About your throwback Minimax pictures, it reminded me that I bought my FS41E from Dain (if IIRC he was a musician) and I am beginning to believe that you sold me my mm16 in 1998-1999 timeframe..

Thanks, gents.

Robert, yes, I remember those days. Dain is an excellent jazz musician (keyboards/piano). He actually performed on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, once. I've lost touch with him but we had some good times at trade shows. Thanks for the memory.

Erik

5. Erik,

you probably won't remember me personally but you are the only reason I have ever had anything to do with SCM's products.

As a long time and enthusiastic lurker I signed up to this wonderful site simply to wish you very well wherever you go.

I wish you the very best good fortune wherever you go and whatever you do and whichever employer has been fortunate enough to have you working with them is truly very lucky.

Thank you very much for being the wonderful and enthusiastic person who has been so loyal to SCM's customers like myself - without you I honestly feel the SCM product range is less valuable and I humbly apologise if my views offend against a company which supports this site, it is not my intention to knock their wonderful machines.

Thank you!!
    Last edited by James Raubenheimer; 09-30-2016 at 9:10 PM.
    He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.” ― Francis of Assisi