Thread: The Dungeon Shop had a visitor...

Thumbs up The Dungeon Shop had a visitor...

All the way from Worthington,OH....in fact. He brought along a plane or two to work over. We shot the breeze for a few hours, then I got taken out to supper!

He had a Cordovan #4 Stanley in need of a slight tune up. Both of us were a bit too busy to use a camera, though. Andrew P. seemed to enjoy his visit. The #4 works like new.

The only downside to this day? Andrew parked on the right side of the street, and wound up with a $5 parking ticket.

Hoped he had a decent enough time, otherwise.

As a side note: ANYONE that wishes to stop by for a visit...you are more than welcome to stop by. Let me know when, is all. Oh, and the "correct" side of Elm St. to park on? Southbound and on the west side of the street. It is a rather narrow street.
    IF you have a hand tool that you want worked over, bring it along. No problem.
    Last edited by steven c newman; 09-21-2016 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steven c newman View Post
    IF you have a tool that you want worked over, bring it along. No problem.
    I don't think any of the guys at work could be lured into...oh. Wrong kind of tool. Haha

Have to tell the other half that we might have a "Funny Guy" showing up......she might even make lunch.....

Just a Meet & Greet. He had a plane that needed a tune-up. It was a lot of fun.....