Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks to a sore knee acting up..

re: the No. 100.
    The ring around the top, with all the sizes, and the logo? Ring is loose, and spins around on it's own. Not sure IF it has broken free of the end cap? There is a gap between the end cap and the ring. If I close that gap, one appears below the ring. . Not sure how to close them up. May resort to a bit of "Super Glue" to hold the ring where it needs to be.

Tips are darn SHARP! 7 pushes to drill all the way down. 3-4 is more than enough to make a pilot hole for a screw. Seems to work better than the North Brothers Yankee No. 41 I have.
    Just has some gaposis to fix......

Returned from the Knee Doctor......I don't need a replacement knee( that's the good news) but I seemed to have torn some cartiledge on the right side of the left knee. MRI to be scheduled, and then maybe have the knee "scoped" to repair.

After his checking on the knee ( OOOWWWW!!) knee is very sore right now. Awaiting on Tri-care to approve things...and go from there.

Three yard sales this morning..not a single tool for sale to be found......( that was the bad news...)