Thread: Walmart Shipping Pass : IS IT WORKING ???

Walmart Shipping Pass : IS IT WORKING ???

Was thinking of buying that Walmart Shipping Pass. It is supposed to offer 2 Day shipping and cost roughly half of Amazon Prime. I saw it about a week ago on the Walmart website. Now, can't find using Yahoo, Google, Edge, Explorer, . Can someone tell me if they still have it ? looks like they have it on the site, but I can't find any products that are Shipping Pass Eligible.

maybe you meant "shippingpass".....without a space. I found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Orbine View Post
    maybe you meant "shippingpass".....without a space. I found it.
    Yes, that's it. Do they have any products listed on the Walmart website with that ? I can't find any on there.

I dont use Walmart Shipping pass but here is a link.
    https://www.walmart.com/cp/shipping-pass/1229595
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Clarence Martin View Post
    Yes, that's it. Do they have any products listed on the Walmart website with that ? I can't find any on there.
    Just a guess but is anything sold and shipped by Walmart Eligible? Unlike Amazon who list each item as "Prime Eligible" or not. Dont know that for sure so call and check to be sure for yourself. If you find out, let us know.
    I order from Walmart all the time but use the free ship to store option. I am never in a hurry for what I need. I just ordered a $10 item from Walmart and it shipped free to store. I placed the order on a Friday and picked it up the next Thursday.
    Last edited by Dave Lehnert; 10-02-2016 at 12:40 AM.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale