Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Downloads from a popular site

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Fitzpatrick View Post
    Paul, I'm sorry. I know it hasn't been good (I do my best to solve – without rudeness – any customer problems, and will continue to do so, but of course it would be far better were there none to solve). FWIW, we have a new CEO who is making making massive tech investments in the company as whole to address the ongoing issues we've had. PopWood's new site is slated for June; they're working out all the bugs first on a different property of the parent company. So I have my toes and fingers crossed that by this time 2017, the kinds of CS issues you've experienced will be but a bad memory.
    Yes, and you have been very good to me. But I just gave up. And now, my subscription is so long in the past, that my old grandfathered one no longer exists. So, I have no interest in the more expensive one. (Nor can I afford it.) And of course, dealing with your tech support is just an exercise in how much rudeness I'm willing to deal with. And they are amongst the worst I have ever experienced. And I had to wait up to 4 days for it to boot!

but again, you were always awesome.
    Paul

Blog Entries
    I was able to get the download this morning.

Megan, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon MacGowen View Post
    The editor of PW is probably one of the harder editorial jobs in the magazine (not just woodworking) sector. Technical issues like downloading difficulties should be someone else's worries in the company.

Simon
    well thanks – but until the folks who should get it fixed do so, I'm happy to help if I can.

Blog Entries
    Megan, I was able to download from the site today with absolutely no difficulty.
    I really appreciate your effort.

I subscribe to the magazine, have for years. I have the old issues that I refer to frequently.

You did GOOD!
    Last edited by lowell holmes; 10-19-2016 at 2:05 PM.