Thread: Responding to a thread

Responding to a thread

Any idea why I cannot post to the following thread:

"Hot Buy - Bessey KR3.540 40-inch K Body REVO Fixed Jaw Parallel Clamp, 2-PackStarted by Robert Baker36, Yesterday 3:41 PM"
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 10-18-2016 at 9:05 AM.

Robert, the thread was moved to our Deals & Discounts forum which is where this type of post belongs.
    You must be a Contributor to access the D&D forum.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I tried to access that forum but I am blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Baker36 View Post
    I tried to access that forum but I am blocked.
    Hi Robert,
    I think what Bruce is saying is that you are blocked because you have a regular ("free") membership here on SMC. To use that particular forum you have to become a "contributor". That's only a $6 fee and it helps to keep this place going. (Yes, seriously. Keith very nearly had to close SMC down a few years back until the guys chipped in a few bucks each to help. Before my time but you can search for the thread if you'd like.)

Regardless of which membership option you choose, welcome to the Creek. Glad to have you with us!
    Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”