Thread: knife for EMT

knife for EMT

Hey, i'm looking for a source for knifes for EMTs. I see were JDS has some but don't know if the quality would be good enough. Would appreciate any info. Thanks- Charity
    Charity

25w versa laser
    corel x5

What kind of knife are you looking for? When I was a medic, I got most all my stuff from Galls.
    4 - Q1 converted New Hermes C2000's
    Signature 8080 Plus
    Universal 50w X2-600
    Universal 60w X-660
    Epilog 60w Fusion 40
    50w 5070 China Special

There's a knife place less than 1/2 mile from me that bring me knives to engrave occasionally, "BladeOps" -google it and check their website-- not sure they have anything you have in mind, or what their prices are like, but check them out- If they can help, great! If need be, I can pick them up and ship them to you for actual shipping costs (but for all I know they'll ship for free)
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Leavitt View Post
    What kind of knife are you looking for? When I was a medic, I got most all my stuff from Galls.
    Not really sure, I have a meeting with the head guy and hes want something to give them for x-mas. Thanks I'll check them out.
    Charity

25w versa laser
    corel x5

Thanks Kev I will check them out.
    Charity

25w versa laser
    corel x5

Go buy some Kershaw knives and then engrave them. The black coated stuff needs to be vector engraved if you don't have a fiber. The stainless steel works fine with cermark

Kershaw blades go on sale pretty regularly and will likely go on sale within the next 6 weeks.
    Equipment: IS400, IS6000, VLS 6.60, LS100, HP4550, Ricoh GX e3300n, Hotronix STX20
    Software: Adobe Suite & Gravostyle 5
    Business: Trophy, Awards and Engraving