Thread: New Segmented Wedding Gift

New Segmented Wedding Gift

Hi All, It's been to Long I hope everyone is doing well and getting some shop time in before winter sets in ...on to the bowl ,A woman who practically raised me called me up a couple months ago and asked if I could make A fruit bowl for Her son's wedding .He is an adopted brother and I couldn't be more Honored to have been a part of his life changing day . 2 days after "mom" asked me to make this bowl, Her son called and asked If I could make his Soon to be wife a cutting board with the wedding date and some older tattoo type picture ( He's a tattoo artist and one of the best I've ever seen) So nether of them knew that they had both put in orders for gifts ! which was both Awesome ! and almost scary Pressure!! so here they are Thanks for looking and best wishes to all !20160921_221337.jpg20160918_124338.jpg C+C welcome and appreciated ,Thank you all , S.

Excellent work. Hope they love them.

Beautiful work!! Did you laser the board?

Nice work! I really like giving personal gifts like this. Comes from the heart rather than the store.
    Bet they will love it!

Thank you very much !! &No Sir I used a cheap Walmart wood burning Pen

Thank you very much Sir , I Had a really good time working on these for sure . Everyone seemed very Happy about the end result.

Great job Steve, i'm sure the recipients will be well pleased!

Nice work. I love giving a unique gift that`s hand made people tend to keep those and cherish them.
    I may not have it all together, but together we have it all.