Thread: Firgelli Drawer Slides

Firgelli Drawer Slides

I'm making a shop cabinet and I need 30" full extension drawer slides. I tried a pair of 150ld ones that I had left over from another shop project but they buckled fairly quickly. It's a deep & wide drawer made of 3/4 BB Plymouth, so it's heavy on its own. Then after I add the tools, it is easily over 100lbs.
    So... I did some searching. Most everything full extension and heavier than 150lbs is quite expensive. Then I found these Firgelli slides. They are 400lb slides for only $42.00 + $17.50 shipping.
    Has anybody had any experience with them? All the rest of the items they manufacture get very high ratings. I've just never heard of them before.
    "I've cut the dang thing three times and it's STILL too darn short"
    Name withheld to protect the guilty

Stew Hagerty

Specifications are 400lb (vertical), 50lb (horizontal).

Seems very reasonable in price.....since nobody chimed in on these slides from Firgelli, why don't you take the challenge and report back your experience? That shouldn't set you back too badly if the slides don't hold as advertised.
    Last edited by Bill Orbine; 11-14-2016 at 7:46 PM.

it looks like they are designed for use with a tv lift or similar. they are only rated for 50 lbs in your application. "vertical" i believe it them orientated to slide in the vertical direction, and horizontal to slide in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon Crosby View Post
    Specifications are 400lb (vertical), 50lb (horizontal).
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Herman View Post
    it looks like they are designed for use with a tv lift or similar. they are only rated for 50 lbs in your application. "vertical" i believe it them orientated to slide in the vertical direction, and horizontal to slide in that way.
    I forgot to add a link to the actual slides I was looking at, and ended up ordering. Oh, and I will definitely report back with my review.

You guys said that these were not correct for my application, but the description & specs sure make it look like they are.

So here is the link. Have a look. Please let me know if you think I read it wrong.

http://Firgelli Automations Full Ext..._3TQkyb2B590ZY

Stew Hagerty

your link does not work. it apears you have an amazon link in the middle of the firgelli link

Wel... Let's try this again then:

Hmmm.

Well that's weird. Every time I try to put in a link, it inserts it multiple times.

For example: Https//amazonwhateverHttps//amazonwhatever

I tried deleting one section but the the link doesn't work. I tried manually altering the link before it gets inserted, but it just changes back.

So... Just go to Amazon and type this in: Firgelli Automations Full Extension Drawer Slides 400 lb Capacity (30")
    Last edited by Stew Hagerty; 11-15-2016 at 3:22 PM.

Stew Hagerty

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Herman View Post
    your link does not work. it apears you have an amazon link in the middle of the firgelli link
    OK..... Lets see if it works from my computer since it obviously didn't work from my phone:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K8P0UAG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Stew Hagerty