Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2.5 Million Posts Milestone Today

Great job. That says something about the site.

Red
    RED

Keith, That is quite an accomplishment. Thank You for having the vision, and putting in the hard work and time in, to bring such a nice place to visit every day, to us.

MT.Pleasant,Pa. About 45 miles Southeast of Pittsburgh.
    I have been on the site for only a few hours and already enjoy reading the articles and the suggestions that everyone has on woodworking. I can say this site has made a very good impression on me. Your site and the members have helped me, in just a short amount of time. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB, you are doing.

It has been five or six years ago that I joined this forum and I am so grateful for all that I have learned here. The membership is so knowledgeable and willing to help one another. The talent here is amazing and it has been fun to see the many projects made by forum members. My post rate has been modest at best with .48 per day but hardly a day goes by that I don't sign on to see what is going on.

I was fortunate to have won a bandsaw three years ago on one of the many contests this forum sponsors. Every time I turn it on I think of how lucky I was to have stumbled on to this wonderful web site.