Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bathroom and Kitchen Cabinet Finish Selection - Help Needed

You can certainly use it, Bob, but it may not "apply" well to vertical surfaces, for example. If you have any on the shelf, try it on scrap or an incidental project.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

That's why I said I would be concerned about runs. Floor finish certainly wasn't designed to be used on vertical surfaces. I'm going with EnduroVar. I asked the question because I wondered if anyone else had tried floor finish on kitchen cabinets.

I'll chip in on the GF High Performance durability and looks, don't know about standing up to ammonia cleaners. I've refinished a few kitchen tables with the GF High Performance Satin and Gloss and it goes on great, levels out nice and now for a few years the tables, mostly oak seem to be holding up great. It looks very nice on oak and since matte is "in" these days the satin is matte to the customer.

I have used a schedule of General Finishes Seal A Cell followed by GF Arm-R-Seal on several bathroom vanities and my kitchen cabinets (cherry). It has held up very well.

A reputation for craftsmanship is a responsibility
    to never take lightly.