Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tis the Season 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Schlumpf View Post
    Wow – time flies! Another year’s gone by way too fast and the Holiday Season is upon us! While we all share the love of woodturning, it goes without saying that we are a diverse group and have many different ways of celebrating at this time of year. I am extremely thankful for many things but especially for my loving family, all my friends here on the Creek and throughout the woodturning world!

So, in keeping with the spirit of this newly arrived Holiday Season ……. from my shop to yours …..

Attachment 348584

Have a wonderful - and SAFE - Holiday Season!

HBM
    Is it me, or is the image reversed, or is that the backside of the Robust AB?

Eugene - that is the correct orientation: headstock on left, tailstock on right.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Great picture, wish I could remember how many years you have been doing this? My lathe will move to it's new location as soon as I can put in some more wiring and do the drywall. Believe it is finally getting cold enough to keep working inside.

Steve - this is the 9th year I have posted a Seasons Greetings.

Good luck on your shop! Looking forward to seeing what you create once you get the chance!!
    Steve

Was just thinking it was about the time your decorated lathe would appear. Will have had mine a year in February. Don't know if I will decorate it but might clean it up and treat it to a coat of wax. Thanks for kicking off the season and Merry Christmas.

I was looking at the tilt away. Mine rolls to the back not the front. Yours seems to come to the fr...Oh wait. Bob Dole was right. I'm a dufus!

Merry Christmas Steve!

Rather than decorate my lathe, a DIL asked me to turn some pens for her to give some coworkers, so I'll be using it.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Still plenty of time to post a photo of your decorated lathe!

Long time Ken! Hope you are doing great!!!
    Steve

Merry Christmas Steve and all Creekers. Nice time of year once the decorating is done. We have family with Grandchildren coming to our house this year.
    Be Safe and enjoy