Thread: Contact info for Shenui and Longtai Laser

Contact info for Shenui and Longtai Laser

Guys, I'm trying to get some quotations for a CO2 Engraver from Shenhui and Longtai, I contacted them a few days ago through the e-mail address mentioned on their website ( http://www.longtailaser.cn/en/index.php and http://www.lcshenhuilaser.com/ ) without getting any response.

Does someone have another e-mail address and maybe a name of a contactperson for me?

It's strange because I also contacted some other companies and they responded as soon as their next working day began. (about 8 hours difference with my location).
    Last edited by Erik Goetheer; 12-08-2016 at 1:38 PM.

Are you also sending attachments? That might be the issue, try sending just a what if email and you will get more emails back than you might think. I am very happy with my Ray Fine purchase, some minor issues with the machine but overall well built and designed.
    Last edited by Bill George; 12-08-2016 at 9:15 AM.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Nah, Blanca from Ray Fine is responding very quickly. It's the two that I mentioned who don't respond. I did send them a simple plain 'what if' e-mail without attachments. It's not in Chinese though! Nor Chinglish. Just in plain English.

My contact at Longtai, Yarde Feng, has been VERY good about responding: yancheng_feng@msn.cn (He used to be R&D head at Shenhui.)
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

Thanks John, I just did send him a message.

Edit: and I already got a response from him!
    Last edited by Erik Goetheer; 12-08-2016 at 3:55 PM.