Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dust collector closets - Request for Photos

Blog Entries
    I planned silver tape and screws? I don't want to caulk if I can avoid incase I need to take apart later.

Someone fire up that tiny violin for me, please.
    Last edited by Brian Holcombe; 01-07-2017 at 10:03 AM.
    Bumbling forward into the unknown.

Blog Entries
    It's up an running, a few notes; it comes with a 6-20, not an L6-20. Being that I wired the outlet for an L6-20 and generally prefer twist locks, I changed the plug.

It's certainly loud, not terribly so, but certainly I'll wear hearing protection until I can get together a closet for this.

Now....4" hose and I can resume sawing. I've stopped sawing until then simply because it fills the entire garage with dust.

The garage is a bit cluttered still, even after some serious cleanout. I'll have to relocate some of that junk or dump it all together so that I can get on with the DC closet....it may be a little while....

Anyways, I've left a shoot for either a J/P, planer, or jointer, whichever I end up purchasing. I've also been putting together plans to run a line into the basement shop for my router table, which I'd like to box in and collect from.

In other random thoughts, I think I'll paint this area soon as well, to brighten up the space and just make it slightly less ugly.
    Last edited by Brian Holcombe; 01-07-2017 at 7:53 PM.
    Bumbling forward into the unknown.