Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ray Fine 6040 on it's Way !

Ray Fine 6040 on it's Way !

Hello All .... I can hardly contain myself .... just found out my Ray Fine 6040 is on it's way

Blanca sent me a video today

Hope it is ok to post a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XONSWtlFnA0

Brian

Yeah, in time for Christmas?
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Blog Entries
    Congrats Brian!!! Hope you enjoy it and it arrives quickly!!!
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Looks good Brian. Wonder what photo program they use. I don't get good photos like that.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Congrats on the machine, or should I say "mail order bride". LOL
    Scott
    Rabbit Laser RL-60-1290, Rotary attachment, Corel Draw x6, Bobcad Ver 27
    Juki-LU 2810-7, Juki 1900 AHS, Juki LU-1508, Juki LH-3188-7, Juki LH 1182
    Sheffield 530 HC webbing cutter

LOL, congrats with your purchase. I know exactly what you are feeling now, while ..... http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...82#post2634482

I'm sure that we both will have a great time next year.

Blog Entries
    Bert....That is a sample image they provide with RDCAM. Not sure what the file itself was prepped with. You could ask Blanca at Ray Fine if she knows. (yanblanca@yahoo.com)
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Blog Entries
    I've seen that pic on the Rabbit laser website also. Must be std. But it looks good!
    I like that the smaller machines have water temp reading, but I guess walking 3 ft to get to back side of mine is ok. Guess I could move the cooler around to the side

So it will make the ship Friday?
    If so, it will make port by the first of Jan. Maybe you can get it pretty soon after!
    I know you can't wait!
    Woodworking, Old Tools and Shooting
    Ray Fine RF-1390 Laser Ray Fine 20watt Fiber Laser
    SFX 50 Watt Fiber Laser
    PM2000, Delta BS, Delta sander, Powermatic 50 jointer,
    Powermatic 100-12 planer, Rockwell 15-126 radial drill press
    Rockwell 46-450 lathe, and 2 Walker Turner RA1100 radial saws
    Jet JWS18, bandsaw Carbide Create CNC, RIA 22TCM 1911s and others

Blog Entries
    Oh, and I notice it appears that you have a much better red dot than what's on mine but no autofocus that I can see. (that might not be too bad, mine was damaged in shipping and is rudimentary anyway).
    Woodworking, Old Tools and Shooting
    Ray Fine RF-1390 Laser Ray Fine 20watt Fiber Laser
    SFX 50 Watt Fiber Laser
    PM2000, Delta BS, Delta sander, Powermatic 50 jointer,
    Powermatic 100-12 planer, Rockwell 15-126 radial drill press
    Rockwell 46-450 lathe, and 2 Walker Turner RA1100 radial saws
    Jet JWS18, bandsaw Carbide Create CNC, RIA 22TCM 1911s and others

Thanx everyone ..... well when talking with Blanca she said about 50 days until it arrives at port ..... she said she has a warehouse in Toronto so they are shipping it there and I only live 45 min. from Toronto .... I'm thinking I might get it mid January ...... (fingers crossed) ..... just to let everyone know .... I have never used equipment like this before but I am really eager to learn .... I am a Pen Turner and wanted to initially engrave Pens but when I looked into else can be done and made thought about getting a more robust unit.

I hope everyone doesn't mind but I'm almost sure there are going to be a few questions along the way .... but I will do a search first

Erik I spent the summer in Enschede absolutely loved it .... I was considering going up in size but with all the other equipment in my shop .... there was no room left

Brian

FWIW, and this was 3 years ago, my Triumph left their parking lot 10-22-13, it arrived in town 11-27, 36 days later. That was the day before Thanksgiving and it was too big for a truck drop off so it sat in a warehouse till the day after Thanksgiving when I went and picked it up.
    tripickup.jpgtripickup2.jpg
    you guy's buying 1390's, this is what you'll be looking forward to!
    -- that machine filled that crate wall to wall top to bottom, with only 1/2 styrofoam. They are that big!

So here's hoping your machine will get to you closer to 35 days than 55
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Book View Post
    .... well when talking with Blanca she said about 50 days until it arrives at port .

.... I'm thinking I might get it mid January

Erik I spent the summer in Enschede absolutely loved it ....
    Brian
    Hi Brian, I'm not that good in math, but 50 days shipping doesn't add up with mid January,or is the ship already at sea since some weeks? 50 days, it's a lot.

Enschede is nice, as is the whole area aroud it. I live about 40 minutes from that city.

I am wondering why it just does not ship to the West coast and be trucked to where you are? Other wise the ship needs to go by way of the Panama canal and then up the East coast. It would take maybe 5 days by truck, who knows how many the long way via ship? You will need an agent to handle the FDA forms and customs. Expect to pay duty also.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Well I might have gotten my wording mixed up a bit .... Blanca said 50 days from date of Order to the port

Erik I have to admit I sure do miss the Nederlands

Bill it is possible that they are shipping it by truck from the west coast to Toronto ... I just mentioned that Toronto was the nearest large city that I lived close to ..... but she never asked for more $$$$$ for shipping by Truck ?

Kev .... I'm kinda jealous I don't have a machine that BIG ! .... but there just isn't much room left in the Shop

Brian

Hi Brian,

I am considering one these to add to my toy collection as well,

How easy was it to set up the order and delivery from them?

In the end, if you dont mind, how painful were the shipping and duties etc?

Thanks
    Mac